Using the latest in microcomputer technology and electronic control systems, this unit has a modern and elegant design.
Item currently has a 7-10 day lead time.
- 7 inch TFT screen and long life buttons
- Supports USB storage and can export data into an Excel spreadsheet, a text file, or an image file with the PC software. Results can be sent to a flash drive and shared with ease.
- Standard USB (A) and (B) ports, and RS232 port
- High Efficiency holographic grating of 1200 lines/mm and low stray light emissions
- Durable socket style lamps that are easily replaced
- Highly sensitive silicon photodiode
- Large sample chamber to meet a variety of needs
- Test charts and data can be printed directly to your printer
- Option software allows for PC controlled scanning
Display: 7-inch TFT screen
Wavelength Range: 320– 1100nm
Slit Width: 2nm
Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.3nm
Wavelength Repeatability: ≤0.2 nm
Photometric Range: 0-200%T, -0.3 – 3A, 0-9999C(9999F)
Photometric Accuracy:±0.3%T (0-100%T, 0.002A(0-0.5A), 0.004Abs(0.5-1A)
Photometric Repeatability: ≤0.15%T (0-100%T), 0.001A(0-0.5A), 0.002Abs(0.5-1A)
Stray light: ≤0.05%T@360nm
Baseline Flatness: ±0.002A
Working Mode: T, A, C, E
Detector: Solid Silicon Photodiode
Software: Optional with extended function of scanning and DNA/protein tests
Keypad: Silicone buttons
Wavelength Setting: Automatic
Communication: RS232, USB(A), USB(B)
Light Source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp
Power Requirements: 220V/50-60HZ, 110V/60HZ
There are no reviews yet.